HIMEROS MASSAGE is proud to provide its esteemed clients with highest quality personal service, from wonderful naturist massages to the most erotic of body-body massages ever seen. To further enhance your HIMEROS MASSAGE experience and for your uncompromised benefit, I kindly ask you to read the following following Etiquette for clients before booking a massage:
1. HIMEROS massage is an extremely intimate experience. Therefore, please pay attention to personal hygiene and intimate hygiene, washing each and every part of your body just prior to your massage begins. Perfect hygiene makes a perfect massage, as I will be able to perform a complete massage for your greatest enjoyment.
2. Provide all the necessary personal information when you request a booking or more information. Please be objective and consistent by explaining exactly which massage or massages your are interested in. Avoid sending messages just with "Hi", "How are you?", "More pics?" and anything of this sort, as this messages tend to be ignored.
3. Every HIMEROS massage is a distinctive sensual experience, in which client/therapist interaction is allowed, however, this service is best when passively received and enjoyed. Leave all the work to me.
4. Respect the boundaries and the level of engagement of the HIMEROS massage that you have chosen.
You can choose or change any of my massages up until the moment that we start. To avoid any misunderstanding between the different levels of service, once the massage actually starts it cannot be changed in the middle for a different type. You can however extend the duration of your massage during your session, if you wish to do so.
5. Please allow an extra 30 minutes for your face to face mini consultation that is made prior to the massage, for the time needed setting up the room for your specific massage, for my shower at the end of the session and for the time needed for me to tidy up the room and organise my bags again before I leave. It is important to understand that this extra time does not come from out from your massage treatment time. You always get your full massage duration, and often a few more minutes. For example, If you book a massage for 60, 90 or 120 minutes, your actual massage time will be no less than 60, 90 or 120 minutes respectively. Just relax all the way through and let me take care of everything.
HIMEROS massage has a rigorous policy with regard to client misconduct. I politely request all clients, existing and new, to be fully aware of the importance of maintaining a perfect record for behaviour and good hygiene in order to benefit from unlimited access to my services, as some advanced or new massages are uniquely available by invitation only and to a few selected clients with a spotless record.
HIMEROS massage unequivocally request all clients to abide by, and respect the boundaries set forth under Terms of Service. Any behaviour breaching these agreed terms will result in an immediate and permanent ban from my services.
With this Etiquette in mind, I would like to remind all clients that you should be completely natural during your massage. I welcome you to express your pleasure through your body language and above all, to feel free to communicate with me what you like. HIMEROS massage client etiquette was definitely not created to scare you or to have you still or repressed during your massage. I couldn't be more far from the truth! HIMEROS unique massage service was created to be fully enjoyed.